Taking pectin for a long time has great benefits for our body. As a pectin supplier, we will introduce the manufacture apple pectin for peach jam.
Enzymatic extraction of manufacture apple pectin for peach jam
Apple peel → crushing → washing with water → degreasing → degreasing → filter press → sedimentation → filter press → desalination and alcohol washing → filter press → drying → crushing → finished product.
Crushed raw materials: The fist step in extracting apple pectin is crush raw materials into 3～5mm size.
Washing: Soak in clean water at 50°C for 30 minutes, centrifuge, and rinse with clean water for 2 to 3 times until the eluate is colorless.
Degreasing: The third step in extracting apple pectin is add appropriate amount of sodium carbonate to activate the endogenous pe enzyme in the peel to degreasing. The optimal process conditions were as follows: temperature 50℃, time 1h, ph7.0, sodium carbonate 7g/kg fresh skin (25g/kg dry skin).
Glue extraction: add hydrochloric acid (adjust ph1.7 ~ 2.0) at 95℃ glue extraction.
Precipitation: Add proper amount of cacl2 to precipitate apple pectin.
Desalination alcohol washing: Mix hydrochloric acid and oxalic acid in a ratio of 1:3. Desalinization in alcohol solution, and multiple alcohol washes.
Drying and crushing: vacuum drying at 60°C, and the dried pectin is crushed with a grinder to crush the apple pectin powder. The pectin yield of this method is 3.5% to 4% for fresh pomelo peel and 12% to 15% for dry pomelo peel, with a gelling degree of 100±5 and a degree of lipidation of less than 50%, which meets the American FCC quality standard.
Apple pectin for peach jam
1. Heat a basin of hot water. Prepare a bowl of cold water.
2. Pour the peaches into boiling water for about 15 seconds, or until you see peeled peels. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to ice water to stop cooking.
3. In an 8 to 10 quart saucepan or Dutch oven, combine the orange and lemon mixture with the chopped peaches.
4. Stir the apple pectin into a fruit mixture, and roll the mixture to a boil (Apple pectin has gelling ability). Stir the sugar, and roll it to a full boil again, stirring constantly. Continue to boil well and find it for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Then quickly skim the foam.
5. Immediately pour it into a heat-sterilized jar, and then seal it.
The above is a brief introduction to the manufacture apple pectin for peach jam. Not only are we one of the best pectin suppliers in China, we are also collagen manufacturer. If you want to buy it or want to know more product information, please feel free to contact us.