We often use gelatin in desserts. So what is the effect of gelatin tablets? As a gelatin wholesaler, I will introduce it to you.
The effect of gelatin tablets to make milk mousse
1. Prepare a large bowl and line the inside with cling film. Fit perfectly into the inside of the bowl. Line plastic wrap with strawberries cut in half. Chop the rest of the strawberries and set aside.
2. Pour the light cream into a large bowl (preferably a non-breakable one such as stainless steel or enamel). Add sugar to taste. Using a whisk, whisk the light cream until it is gruel. Add the chopped strawberries. Continue to beat until the light cream falls gently after lifting the beater.
3. Put the gelatin tablets in a small bowl, add 80℃ hot water and stir well. After it has cooled slightly, pour it into the whipped cream and stir evenly to form the mousse filling. The effect of gelatin tablets here is stabilize the structure.
4. Pour the mousse mixture into the large prepared bowl. Put the cake dough on the mousse filling and lightly press it with your hands. Make the mousse filling fit the cake base.
5. Put it in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours. After taking it out, turn the bowl upside down to make the cake come out. And tear off the cling film on the surface.
How to play the role of gelatin tablets effectively
Dosage of gelatin tablets
The amount of ginseng in the general instructions is 1:40. That is, a 5 g gelatin tablet can condense 200 g of liquid. But this ratio is only the basic ratio at which the liquid can condense. If you want to make jelly pudding, it is generally recommended to operate in a ratio of 1:16. If making mousse, generally use 10 grams of gelatin for 6 inches. Use 20 grams of gelatin tablets for 8 inches.
How to use gelatin tablets
Soak it in cold water (ice water is best when it’s hot) before use. After removing, squeeze the water dry, stir and melt through hot water. Put the melted gelatin liquid into the liquid material that needs to be condensed after it is not hot. Then stir evenly.
1. Try not to overlap the gelatin tablets when soaking. Squeeze the water dry after soaking.
2. The temperature should not be too high when heating. Otherwise the coagulation effect of gelatin tablets will be reduced.
3. Cool the gelatin tablets when they become liquid. At this time, pay attention to the time, it will freeze again if it is too long. This will influence the quality of the finished product.
4. Store clean gelatin tablets in a dry place. Otherwise, it is easy to stick when damp.
The above is a brief introduction to the effect of gelatin tablets. Not only are we one of the best gelatin suppliers in China, we are also collagen and pectin manufacturers. If you want to buy it or want to know more product information, please feel free to contact us.