With the loss of human collagen, people have to absorb the lost collagen from food or other sources. And fish collagen is very beneficial to our body. As collagen wholesaler, let’s take a look at the use of fish collagen.
What is fish collagen
1. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body, accounting for about 1/4 of the total protein. As an extracellular protein, it exists in the connective tissue, bone and cartilage of the human body, and contains more than 90% of the bone and tendon. Furthermore, the tissue contains more than 50%, mainly four types of collagen, I, II, III, and IV. Meanwhile, the content of type I, II and III collagen in the organism is extremely rich, accounting for 80% to 90% of the total amount of collagen in the organism.
2. The amino acid composition of collagen is different from other proteins. Because it is rich in glycine, proline and high content of hydroxyproline. Besides, glycine accounts for about 30% of the total amino acids, and the proline content exceeds 10%. Moreover, collagen also has good water-locking properties and is an excellent cooperative moisturizer. Collagen products have three functions: protecting skin moisture, increasing bone density, and strengthening immunity. Therefore, they play an important role in beauty, fitness and bone strengthening. It is widely used in sexual foods, health products and cosmetics.
3. Fish collagen peptide refers to the by-products of fish processing such as fish meat or fish skin, fish scales, fish bones and low-value fish as raw materials, through proteolysis technology to obtain small molecule peptide products.
The role of marine collagen
1. It can quickly relieve body fatigue and enhance body immunity.
2. Marine fish skin collagen peptides, taurine, vitamin C, and zinc have an impact on the body, cellular immunity and humoral immunity. They lead to the production of antibodies, and the induction of cytokines such as interleukins and interferons increases. Thereby regulating the body’s immune function, preventing and improving male reproductive system diseases.
3. Produce sperm, consolidate essence, improve and maintain the normal function of elastic tissues and organs.
4. Promote the repair of corneal epithelial damage and promote the growth of corneal epithelial cells.
5. It is beneficial to the maintenance of the physical strength of the athletes during the exercise and the rapid recovery of the physical strength after the exercise. So as to achieve the anti-fatigue effect.
6. Improve muscle elasticity.
7. It has obvious effect on burns, wounds and tissue repair.
8. Protect gastric mucosa and anti-ulcer effect.
The efficacy of fish collagen peptides
1. Anti-oxidation, anti-wrinkle and anti-aging: Fish collagen peptide has anti-oxidation effect, can scavenge free radicals, and has the effect of slowing down skin aging.
2. Moisturizing: contains a variety of amino acids, with a large number of hydrophilic groups, with good moisturizing effect. In addition, it is a natural moisturizing factor. Collagen peptides can promote the synthesis of skin collagen, maintain skin elasticity, and make it delicate and shiny. It has the function of improving skin, increasing moisture and enhancing elasticity.
3. Prevention of osteoporosis: collagen peptide can enhance the function of osteoblasts and reduce the activity of osteoclasts. Thus promote bone formation, improve bone strength, prevent osteoporosis, enhance calcium absorption. Increases bone density.
4. Enhancing immunity: Collagen peptide can significantly enhance the cellular and humoral immunity of mice, and collagen peptide can enhance the immune function of mice.
Precautions for eating fish collagen
1. Pregnant women can’t eat it. Pregnant women’s consumption of collagen will be harmful to the fetus, because collagen contains as many as 19 amino acids. However, several of them are not absorbed by the fetus in the abdomen, leading to the baby’s second characteristic. Early maturity is not conducive to the growth of the baby.
2. There is no need to eat under the age of 18. The collagen in our body enters the peak period of loss from the age of 25. In fact, it is not necessary for the age group under the age of 18 to consume 18 years old, because the collagen in the body is not there yet. It started to drain, but the effect was not good.
3. It cannot be eaten with breast disease. Collagen has a lot of hoof tissue and has the effect of breast enhancement. For friends with breast disease, eating collagen will increase the symptoms of breast hyperplasia, which is not conducive to recovery.
4. People with low kidney function cannot eat it. People with low kidney function need to limit their protein intake. They should eat less food with high protein content, because their kidneys have no way to load and decompose. The collagen must be a high-protein substance, so it is better to eat less or not.
5. People allergic to seafood should not eat it. Generally speaking, collagen extracted from fish will be of better quality and healthier. It has less fat content than that from animals. However, some friends are allergic to seafood. Yes, you must see clearly whether your collagen is fish collagen or animal collagen when purchasing.