Marshmallows are very popular among children and those who love sweets. Marshmallows can also be used to make nougat and snow flakes. So what the role of gelatin powder to make marshmallows? As a gelatin supplier let me tell you all below.
The role of gelatin powder to make marshmallows:
1. Weigh the required ingredients for later use.
2. 10g of Geely powder is pre-dissolved in 70ml of cold boiled water for use. This is to get the best out of the role of gelatin powder.
3. Put the cornstarch in a pot and stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Stir-fry and cool and mix with powdered sugar. Take half and sieve on the container to prevent sticking.
4. Pour 70 grams of white sugar into the pot and add 70ml of water. Bring to a low heat and simmer until the sugar water boils and makes big bubbles. If you have a thermometer, measure about 100°C and turn off the heat first. Then pour the gelatin solution dissolved in cold water. Bring to a boil again and turn off the heat. Here the role of gelatin powder is thicken.
5. Cool to slightly hot tentacles (45～55℃). Add a few drops of lemon juice and whip at high speed with an electric whisk. Until thick and silky. The process takes about 5 minutes.
6. Pour the whipped mixture into the container and quickly scrape it flat with a spatula.
7. Sift a layer of starch and powdered sugar on the marshmallows and put them in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. This process is also what plays the the role of gelatin powder.
8. Use a knife to lightly make a circle around the periphery of the container, pat the mold upside down, and cut into small pieces.
Matters needing attention in the role of gelatin powder
1. The ratio of sugar, water and gelatin powder in the formula has been tested for many times, and the sweetness of this ratio is just right, not too greasy. The role of gelatin powder is used for seasoning.
2. Gelatin powder can also be replaced with gelatin tablets. The role of gelatin powder in the same way as gelatin tablets. The same is soft soaked in cold water (about 15 minutes, compared with gelatin powder only 2 minutes). Squeeze the water and change the ratio of sugar to water in the formula: 70 grams of sugar + 140 ml of water.
The above is a brief introduction to the role of gelatin powder. Not only are we one of the best gelatin suppliers in China, we are also collagen and pectin manufacturers. If you want to buy it or want to know more product information, please feel free to contact us.